What are my legal rights regarding personal injury in an auto accident? Posted on July 14, 2011

A commerical truck hit my vehicle which caused $1000.00 worth of damage. In 2009 I had surgery on my lower back I have not been under any doctors care since. Now my lower back has been aggravated. Is there any way I can be compensated because now im right back where I started from with symptoms of the same that has caused pain, discomfort, restlessness, tingling and numbness. Unfortunately, I was dupped believing that the driver of the company or the company would have my damages fixed because I agreed not to call the cops and of course they now say I'm the blame. I did file a police report two days later.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: