What are my legal options if a courier driver backed into my driveway, hit my car,signed for a package that required a signature and left my property? 3 Answers as of November 14, 2016

Downriver Injury and Auto Law | Michael Heilmann
You are entitled to total compensation for the damage from the courier service.
2 options: 1) report the claim to HIS company; they should turn your complaint over to their insurance company, and they should pay the reasonable value of all necessary repairs, or 2) report the claim to YOUR homeowners (for property damage), and your auto insurance (for auto damage), and they should pay (possibly you would have a deductible), and they will sue the delivery guy's company. Of the 2, I would do number 1.
Its a comprehensive claim with your own insurance unless you can ID the vehicle, then it is a property damage claim against their insurer, including loss of use to provide a rental while your car is being repaired.