What are my ex husbands chances of remaining in the US? 3 Answers as of February 21, 2011

My ex was sent to prison 25 years ago for drug trafficking of 70 kilos of cocaine and it was later expunged. He was actually "removed" in 2005 but gave him an appeal because they sent to an address in which he no longer resided. He does not pay child support. He owes 70,000.00 will they be aware of this in court. Also has had 2 DUI's since prison. What are his chances? He goes back to court in March.

No chance.
If your husband does not already have a competent immigration attorney representing him, then he should get one now. I believe that his drug convictions are not waivable but criminal immigration is not my focus point so I am not the best attorney to answer that for you!
It does sound he is facing challenges. I wish you have hire a lawyer to represent him. A lawyer may work out some details to save him. Going there on your own is recipe for deportation. Good luck!