What are my driving limitations with a first time restricted license with IID? 7 Answers as of December 23, 2010

If I have received my first DUI and am now on a restricted license with an interlock device installed in my car - what are my limitations to driving?

It should be stated on your paper work from the court. Most times you can drive to and from work, your DUI classes, and school.
Law Offices of Ryan P. Murphy
Law Offices of Ryan P. Murphy | Ryan P. Murphy
Provided you enrolled in the classes, filed your SR-22 insurance, payed the reissue fee to the DMV, and provided proof of installation, you can drive:1. To and from work,2. During the course and scope of employment, and3. To and from the DUI Classes. No other driving is allowed.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact my office at your earliest convenience.
To and from work and alcohol class ONLY, no exceptions.
Law Office of Andrew Roberts
Law Office of Andrew Roberts | Andrew Stephen Roberts
You are allowed to drive to and from work; and to and from your DUI Alcohol school- NOTHING ELSE. Do not violate this!!!
You cannot drive until you get a restricted license and then it is to and from work and to and from DUI classes.
    Whatever your Sentencing and Probation Order says they are. Go back and read it, and the other court paperwork you were given. Violation of probation will put you in jail, so learn what your rules are. Every case is different.
    Robert Mortland
    Robert Mortland | Law Office of Robert Mortland
    You would have to check with the DMV. In most instances you can get a temporary license to drive to and from work. In addition, you cannot get your license back until you enroll in the DUI program.