What are my custody rights in a divorce? 1 Answers as of July 19, 2011

In Nevada: what is the proper order and what are the steps to take in protecting my rights as a father when I plan to divorce and my wife wont let me see my kid. I have a domestic that was dropped to a lesser charge that I took the fall for in order to protect her. she has some documented mental issues(bi-polar type stuff) I have raised 4 children other than my daughter with her who are grown. I do have a girlfriend since I have been split from my wife but have not legallly separated yet. shmy wife has also made many threats to keep me from my children based on her intention to exaggerate the truth and lie when the time comes. I have abused substances in the past but no longer do as well as her just the same.

Willick Law Group
Willick Law Group | Marshal S. Willick
Custody cases are the most subjective and difficult to predict of pretty all family law issues. You need a full consultation with qualified family law counsel.