What are my consequences after getting charged for driving without a license? 2 Answers as of April 05, 2011

I was stopped and had been driving without my license. The officer told me he pulled me over after I had made an illegal U-turn, but I did not do that. What happens if I am on DUI probation and have a few unpaid tickets?

Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
If you mean you are charged with "Driving Under Restraint" when the restraint is for an alcohol charge (you mention a DUI), a conviction of that offense carries a mandatory 30 day jail sentence. If it is a first offense that can sometimes be avoided and if the officer can be shown ot have had no good reason to stop you, the case may be defensible. It is certainly worth consulting a lawyer about.
Anderson & Carnahan
Anderson & Carnahan | Stephen Anderson
You should talk to an attorney, a plea to the charge could extend your revocation and may entail jail.