What are my child custody rights in New Mexico? Posted on February 03, 2011

I was divorced July 1 2010. 51%/49% both deemed fit parents. I have relocated to New Hampshire and have requested my daughter to live with me for my 49%. The mother has refused. What rights do I have considering my daughter is three and the mother states she is the custodial parent? I am current on child support and can provide a stable home. Thank you for your time.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: