What are my chances of getting my charges reduced? 4 Answers as of July 11, 2011

I got arrested for marijuana and these are the charges 220.16(12) & (1),220.09(1),220.03,220.50(1),221.15,221.10(1),221.05

Gonzalez Law Associates P.C.
Gonzalez Law Associates P.C. | Carlos Gonzalez
It varies greatly and depends on several factors such as the defense attorney you have and the specific facts of the case. I would suggest hiring a good defense attorney with a lot of drug experience.
This response is general information only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. However telling me the charges without telling me the facts and circumstances does not help me determine whether you would be successful in getting the charges reduced. You should hire an attorney and disclose all the facts and circumstances so the attorney can evaluate the chances for a reduction or dismissal or other favorable outcome.
If you do not have a prior criminal record you will probably be offered a misdemeanor plea. You should retain a criminal attorney to handle the case. You may be eligible for Judicial Diversion and if you complete the drug treatment your charges will be dismissed.
Depending upon the circumstance of your case the chances that you will be offered the opportunity to plead to one or more reduced charges are excellent.