What are my chances of getting a .053 DWI dismissed? 1 Answers as of June 24, 2011

I was recently arrested for DWI. I blew under the limit at a .053. What are my chances of getting these charges dismissed? I live in New Orleans, LA.

Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
If you are of legal drinking age and did, in fact, receive a BAC reading of .053 (which is below the legal limit of .08 in LA) then you may well have a chance of having your case dismissed and/or charges dropped or reduced. This is something that a DWI attorney would need to review the specific details of your case and any associated police and arrest reports to determine. We handle a large number of DWI cases in New Orleans, if you are seeking legal representation in this matter, we invite you to contact our firm at the information on this page for a free case evaluation.