What are my chances of being detained and deported? 3 Answers as of September 04, 2014

I recently went before the immigration judge for my asylum case in San Diego for merit hearing, however during cross-examination by the government at tony it became clear that certain factual representations I made were not in fact true. What are the chances of the court to purse a finding of frivolousness against me?
2) What are the implications of the findings, can I be detained when I go back to court on the next court date?
3) What are my chances of getting a denial to my asylum and what are my options.

You have an excellent chance of being denied and then deported.
1. If it is apparent that certain claims in your asylum application were false, there is a very good chance that a frivolous finding will be made against you. The U.S. Government takes the filing of an asylum application with false information very seriously. 2. You will likely not be detained, but you will be denied asylum. 3. Your options are essentially non-existent if you are found to have filed a frivolous asylum application. Such a finding bars you from pretty much all forms of immigration benefits. The only option you have is to fight the frivolous finding, but it is unclear whether that can be done.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
If the immigration judge found that you lied or fabricated facts that are essential to your asylum claims, you may be found to have submitted frivolous asylum application. If that is the case, you can certainly appeal the decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals. if your appeal is dismissed, you will be barred for life for any immigration benefits: that is to say, you can never be granted any US immigration benefits. You will be ordered deported. Please note that not all lies or misrepresentation of facts can constitute the basis for the finding of frivolous asylum application. You should consult with competent immigration lawyer for advise.