What are my chances of being convicted of a DUI? Posted on July 18, 2011

I am 20 years old, 21 in 8 days if it makes any difference, and was pulled over for a DUI last night. While pulling over I checked the curb, which is common for me as I am admittedly a bad drive, on a narrow road before pulling onto a side street. The officer asked if I had been drinking, to which I just instinctively replied no, and when he said he could smell it on me I admitted I had. I probably had 4 beers over the course of 4 hours, the last being at least 45 minutes before I was pulled over. I told him that it was unusual for me to drink and that it was my first drop of alcohol in 6 months but I did not try and conceal the fact that I did have something to drink.