What are the limitations of a power of attorney? 2 Answers as of October 14, 2015

My mom has minor dementia. Her POA has already put her property in her name and is now telling me that I have to the end of this month to remove all of my things that has been stored in my mom's garage for years or she will claim those abandoned. I am trying to get a portable shed on my property to put it in but will not have the money until the beginning of next month. What can I do?

Law Office of Pamela Braynon | Pamela Y. Braynon
You can attempt again to reason with the POA about your situation. Will one or two day hurt the POA? Otherwise there is nothing you can do; unless your mom can speak to the POA on one of her sane days.
The Krone Law Firm, LLC | Norman B. Krone
The limitations are based upon the POA signed by your Mother. Without having the opportunity to review the actual document, I cannot advise you or answer your question.