What are his options if she won’t let him see his kids without drama? 1 Answers as of September 18, 2017

My son and his girlfriend broke up. He's gone on with his life and she keeps the kids away. He's tries to see them but she always brings the drama. He's paying child support. He Can't afford a lawyer.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
An attorney would have to know a lot more than you have written here to be able to help him. He needs to at least have a full discussion with one locally. He might need to file a paternity case.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 9/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: