What are the development, applicability, advantage and disadvantage of adhering to the concept of public interest litigation? 7 Answers as of February 07, 2013

Your law professor asks very insightful questions. I suggest that you do the research necessary to provide him or her with a valid answer.
Whatever keeps you interested in the practice. I call it "fire in the belly." Doing any one, single, type of case can become boring. Dealing with public issues probably is varied and hopefully fulfilling. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing to the best of your ability. Good luck.
Law Office of J. Michael Gatien
Law Office of J. Michael Gatien | J. Michael Gatien
Your question is far too broad. If you are referring to a class-action lawsuit, the particular circumstances need to be reviewed. These cases are very expensive for law firms to pursue and require a complete commonality of facts and issues.
Henry Lebensbaum | Henry Lebensbaum
Really, this is no substitute for a library.
Don't have any idea what your question means. Major pieces of litigation often change the course of history: alcohol, tobacco, abortion, guns. Important litigation often changes the course of production of products found in almost every home. litigation results in safety devices (seat belts, air bags, braking systems, etc)litigation controls major sources of energy fracking, coal mining, atomic plant bldg etc.