What are the custody rights of the father who did not marry the mother? Posted on May 25, 2011

My fiancé has a 10-year-old daughter that he as acknowledged since she was born. He is court ordered to pay child support and does when he is able to find employment. He has an open but reasonable visitation agreement, but the mother moved several months ago and never contacted him about where she was moving to or how to get in touch with her, she has his daughter. He's been paying child support on a child he doesn't get to see and has been told he will never see again. And he wants to see his daughter and even get some sort of custody of her.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: