What are the consequences of a voluntary departure? 1 Answers as of July 05, 2011

I overstayed my b2 visa by less than 180 days, I went to immigration court and got vd from the judge, there was no bar placed on the removal order I just want to clarify will this affect my husband who is a USC petitioning for me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
Providing you depart the U.S. within in the VD time period then there has been no order of deportation placed against you. Therefore, as soon as you have immigration relief available to you you can re-enter the U.S. without facing the 10 year ban.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 7/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: