What are the consequences of staying in the U.S. after a terminated I-20 visa? 3 Answers as of September 26, 2014

Once the I-20 is terminated in SEVIS, will immigration come after the person terminated if he/she does not leave the U.S. immediately? In this case, the F-1 Student Visa is still valid. How would continuing to stay in the U.S. (for a few months) after I-20 termination affect approved but pending green card papers?

SwagatUSA, LLC
SwagatUSA, LLC | Dhenu Savla
The chances are that your green card will not be approved if you cannot prove legal status while you are staying here. Yes, you have your visa, but that only gives you permission to enter the US. The SEVIS proves valid student status, and that is required to maintain lawful status in the US.
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC
Morales & O'Connor, PLLC | Myron Morales
Your facts are missing some key points. If you have an I-485 on file, you might be OK to remain. You should take all of your documents and consult with an immigration attorney so that you understand the consequences of your potential actions.
You will not get your green card.