What are the child custody rights when the residential custody parent moves out of Idaho? Posted on March 20, 2011

My former spouse (who has residential custody of our minor daughter) is planning on moving to Arizona. I would like to know if this will affect my joint custody rights/visitation rights due to the application of another state's laws and statutes.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: