What are the charges for mailing 21 grams of marijuana through Fedex? 7 Answers as of April 08, 2013

I sent 21 grams of marijuana through Fedex. They intercepted I have not heard from them yet.

This would be a Federal and State crime both, so it would depend on who charged you.
Depends IF the state picks up the case or the feds.
You need to hire a lawyer before you make a wrong move, like open your mouth to investigators and seal your own fate. Ever heard of the right to remain silent?
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
Because you used FedEx you may be facing serious federal felony charges. You must immediately retain criminal defense counsel. I may be able to represent you.
William L. Welch, III Attorney | William L. Welch, III
The prosecution has discretion what charges to bring. Usually the charges in a situation like you have described would be possession, possession with intent to distribute, and distribution or attempted distribution. An attorney can assist you with evaluating the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to plea bargain or go to trial. If you were to be found guilty, then an attorney can assist you with presenting mitigation, allocution, and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence. and a recommendation for a more lenient sentence.
    Fairlie & Lippy, P.C.
    Fairlie & Lippy, P.C. | Steven Fairlie
    That could be possession with intent to deliver which is a felony.
    That would generally be a local, state and potentially federal crime. You should see an attorney to receive counsel as to how to respond to any contact NOW.