What are the chances that my fiance will get to stay if his visa has already expired? 3 Answers as of January 18, 2011

My fiancee and I have been together for 2 years, his visa just expired a few weeks ago, what are the chances that he will be able to stay?

It is never recommended to overstay the period of time granted on the I-94 card. You dont indicate what your status is, what your fiancs status is, or when or if you intend to get married. All of these would be factors in answering your question.

I would be happy to advise you but need more facts. We do charge for consultations $350 per hour but whatever you pay for the consultation would then be a credit toward the fees for your case.
What is your status? Do you guys want to marry and stay married? More info is needed for general answer. However, illegal stay complicates cases. You should retain professional help.
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law
Marie Michaud Attorney At Law | Marie Michaud
If you are an American citizen, get married and file an adjustment, assuming she is not inadmissible.