What are the chances of my probation getting terminated? 2 Answers as of January 06, 2011

I am going to be as detailed as possible so I get the best possible answer. I was certified as an adult for an f1 and a f2. As a part of my plea, the f1 was dropped and I plead to the f2 and a lesser charge a misdemeanor. I got withhold adjudication on both charges that I plead out on and was placed on probation. A term of my probation was that if I got a military ship date my probation would be terminated. The catch is the military want process me while on probation. What are the chances of my probation getting terminated? Can I get my record sealed and expunged? Thanks for your time; I am an ex-offender trying hard.

The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones
The Law Office of B. Elaine Jones | B. Elaine Jones
Early termination of probation is going to depend on a few things. Have you been compliant with probation? If you haven't then definitely no early termination. How long have you been on probation? The Court generally wants to make sure that you stay on probation for at least 1/2 to 2/3 of the time that is given. AS far as getting your record sealed and expunged, it depends on whether the Court withheld adjudication in your case. If you would like further consultation or representation in this matter, please contact me at the email address or phone number attached to this email.