What are the chances of me going to jail and getting a 2nd assault 4 charge dismissed? 1 Answers as of November 08, 2016

About a week ago, I turned myself in for assault 4. I spent a day in jail and was released on personal recognition. My first DV4 happened 3 years ago and ended in dismissal after taking classes and probation. I didn't finish probation because of the victim’s untimely death due to suicide. The first Dv4 was dealing with the current victim. There were no injuries on either victim and I have complied with every court order. I have no convictions or other criminal charges on my record.

It is unlikely that you will go to jail. But it's obvious that the classes did not work; hence the second DV4. It is also unlikely that you will get the new DV4 dismissed because it is so close to the initial DV4.