What are the chances of jail time for leaving the scene of an accident? How? 3 Answers as of July 09, 2015

I'm anxiously waiting for my court date, and I was curious what I'm looking at. I was cited with an M1 and M2. Leaving the scene of an accident and obstruction of justice. The situation was I hit and knocked over a light post, panicked and left then initially lied to the police when asked about what happened. I then turned myself in and signed my citations. I'm 19 and I'm currently holding a 2 year probation from an event on Feb 18, 2015 in which I was charged with disorderly conduct, dropped from something else that I can't recall the name of the charge. My preliminary is very soon, with fines exceeding $3000, however I was curious of my chances of jail time and if there is anything I can do to help myself. Thank you.

You should expect to spend 30-90 days in jail.
You should hire a lawyer and try your best to get a reduction in charge. By yourself you're going to get a criminal record, and it isn't worth it. Hopefully you didn't forget you had the right to remain silent (when you turned yourself in).
Each of the crimes you mention are punishable by a maximum penalty of one year in jail and a $5,000.00 fine.