What are the chances of jail time for leaving the scene of an accident? Posted on January 24, 2011

I'm anxiously waiting for my court date, and I was curious what I'm looking at. I was cited with an M1 and M2. Leaving the scene of an accident and obstruction of justice. The situation was I hit and knocked over a light post, panicked and left then initially lied to the police when asked about what happened. I then turned myself in and signed my citations. I'm 19 and I'm currently holding a 2 year probation from an event on Feb 18, 2009 in which I was charged with disorderly conduct, dropped from something else that I can't recall the name of the charge. My preliminary is very soon, with fines exceeding $3000, however I was curious of my chances of jail time and if there is anything I can do to help myself. Thank you.