What are the lawyer fees for divorce and liens on my property deed? 1 Answers as of March 08, 2012

I'm going through divorce and owe a mortgage, I am trying to sell a piece of land property and want to sell to save homestead. deed was transferred but no recorded, lawyer will not release or record deeds for me to sell. I am afraid that foreclosure is now filed and will be served any day. Should I file bankruptcy?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C.
Theodore W. Robinson, P.C. | Theodore W. Robinson
You need to hire an attorney right away on these important matters which are all intertwined together. I suggest you first speak to a matrimonial attorney, then a real estate attorney and then a bankruptcy attorney - or if it is possible, one lawyer who does it all.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 3/8/2012
Click to View More Answers: