What approach can I take to get early termination of felony probation in Georgia? 2 Answers as of February 07, 2011

I have been on felony probation for almost two years, and in that time I have completed all of the community service, fines, drug and alcohol classes, and all restitution. What approach can I take to get my probation terminated early?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
I would suggest that you ask your criminal defense attorney about contacting the probation officer to see if they will help accomplish an early termination. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 2/7/2011
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
There is no reporting probation for more than two years unless you have a sex offense. If you have a sex offense, the probation will not be terminated. If you have non-reporting probation, you probably will not have it terminated early, because non-reporting probation just means you have to stay otu of trouble, go to work, support your dependents, etc. Just like everyone else. If your probation officer did not terminate your reporting probation early, you probably will not have yournon-reporting probation terminated early. If it si super-important you need to hire an experienced attorney to argue for it.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 2/6/2011
Click to View More Answers: