What and how do I label the products like the warning, the directions, bar code and etc.? 1 Answers as of July 07, 2017

I'm importing car care products from China like wax, polishing disc, cleaner, and etc.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Kirk Buhler
Law Office of Kirk Buhler | Kirk A Buhler
This is not a patent question. You should review labeling on other similar products in commerce and labeling for imported products. For UPC or EAN barcodes you can perform an internet search for obtaining codes for your products.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/7/2017
Click to View More Answers: