What is an easier way to have a green card? 2 Answers as of September 04, 2014

I'm from Saudi Arabia. I am a student in the US and I have an F1 visa. I have been in the US for almost 3 years. I could start small business but it's not allowed for f1 visa. I do not know if there is another visa that allow me to study and do business in the same time. Would that would help to get a green card? Also, I can show a bank statement with over $500000 I will not be able to use them at all.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny | Svetlana Boukhny
You can be petitioned for a green card by a US employer offering you a permanent fulltime position and petitioning you for an employment-based green card.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/4/2014
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal
Law Offices of Grinberg and Segal | Alexander Segal
There are a variety of different visas that may work but more information is needed to determine what is best for your circumstances.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/4/2014
Click to View More Answers: