What amount of personal insurance policy info should I get about a person if I have a personal injury lawsuit? 12 Answers as of August 27, 2015

What information should I expect to get from my adjuster? I was injured in an accident, and I have an ongoing lawsuit with the woman who caused the accident that hurt me. Can I ask my insurance adjuster about her injuries?

Of course you can ask your adjuster. S/he may also know the other party's policy limits, which can be important to know.
If the other person is suing you, you are entitled to obtain whatever information your insurance company has obtained about her, but they will have no information unless she has sued you. If she was at fault, why is she suing you? Talk to your insurance company. If the same insurance company insurers both of you, separate adjusters should be assigned to both insureds and you can only get information from your own adjuster.
No, you should ask you lawyer, and he/she will get all that info for you. If you don't have a lawyer, it won't matter.
The adjuster will probably not tell you anything.
Law Office of Lisa Hurtado McDonnell | Lisa Hurtado McDonnell
You really don't need any information from them only what their policy limit is.
    Law Offices of Richard M. Levy P.C.
    Law Offices of Richard M. Levy P.C. | Richard M. Levy
    You can.
    Your adjuster should be willing to give you any information he or she has, including info about the woman's injuries. You should try and find out the limits of the woman's policy. Presuming you have a lawyer, ask him or her these questions.
    Adler Law Group, LLC
    Adler Law Group, LLC | Lawrence Adler
    If your insurance company is defedant lawsuit they will have assigned you in Attorney. Your defense attorney can give you most of the information you request. Some medical information may not be disclosed to you under the HIPAA rules
    If you have a suit pending, why not ask your lawyer these questions?
    Barry Rabovsky & Associates
    Barry Rabovsky & Associates | Barry Rabovsky
    I do not understand your question. You were injured by another lady in an accident, but you are concerned about the other lady's injuries (i.e., not your own injuries)?
    Law Offices of Robert Burns
    Law Offices of Robert Burns | Robert Burns
    That would be a no.