What am I looking at with a pending Class D felony? 6 Answers as of April 16, 2013

My boyfriend was arrested back in February and was hit with 6 felony charges. Everything they found in the house was located in his safe which I had no access to what so ever. I was told because my name was on the lease, they could possibly hit me with a felony charge. Almost 3 months later, a warrant was issued for my arrest, and now I'm being charged with "Maintaining a Common Nuisance", a pending Class D felony. What are the chances of getting this dropped to a misdemeanor and possibly doing probation?

Law Office of Christopher G Humphrey PC | Christopher G Humphrey
There are no class felonies in Wyoming.
Answer Applies to: Wyoming
Mel Dunn | Mel Dunn
What statute number are you charged with?
Answer Applies to: Wyoming
Conway Law Pllc.
Conway Law Pllc. | B. L. Conway
It could well happen.
Randy M. Lish, Attorney at Law | Randy M. Lish
If you don't have any kind of prior record, you should have a pretty good chance. It will also depend on what your jurisdiction is like.
Need more information to respond to the question.
    It depends on your criminal history or lack of history. In the State if Washington, felony sentencing involves the Sentencing Reform Act. All felony crimes are sentenced according to a grid that gives a standard range if sentence. If you could be more specific about your history, I could give you a better idea of your sentencing range.