What am I looking at if I had my 3rd DUI, I didn't appear in court and it has been 12 years since this happened? 1 Answers as of March 01, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
Third offenses are felonies, so you need to obtain counsel asap before deciding how to proceed. There can be good strategies employed now before things keep getting worse.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 3/1/2017
Click to View More Answers: