What am I going to do to solve my case faster? 5 Answers as of September 26, 2013

I was charged with simple battery. My ex called the police. I was arrested and charge I have come to court eight times and the prosecutor have yet to give up the tape.

Retain an attorney, or continue to wait why you try and figure out how to represent yourself properly.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
You should retain criminal defense counsel, don't try to handle this without a lawyer. You have the right to a speedy trial, and it sounds like this may be violated because of unreasonable delays by the prosecution. You will need a lawyer to fight this issue for you.
Simple. Hire a good lawyer.
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You need to hire an attorney to represent you. Your attorney can request discovery, which means the prosecutor will have to produce whatever evidence they have against you.
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
The best way to take care of your case fast is to get a criminal defense attorney to represent you. They can push for the tape, and if they don't get it, they may be able to push for a dismissal. It depends on the facts, but you need to get a criminal defense attorney to help you with this.