What am I going to do to solve my case faster? 5 Answers as of September 26, 2013

I was charged with simple battery. My ex called the police. I was arrested and charge I have come to court eight times and the prosecutor have yet to give up the tape.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Retain an attorney, or continue to wait why you try and figure out how to represent yourself properly.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 9/26/2013
Barton Barton & Plotkin
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
You should retain criminal defense counsel, don't try to handle this without a lawyer. You have the right to a speedy trial, and it sounds like this may be violated because of unreasonable delays by the prosecution. You will need a lawyer to fight this issue for you.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 9/23/2013
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Simple. Hire a good lawyer.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/23/2013
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You need to hire an attorney to represent you. Your attorney can request discovery, which means the prosecutor will have to produce whatever evidence they have against you.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 9/23/2013
Ascheman & Smith | Landon Ascheman
The best way to take care of your case fast is to get a criminal defense attorney to represent you. They can push for the tape, and if they don't get it, they may be able to push for a dismissal. It depends on the facts, but you need to get a criminal defense attorney to help you with this.
Answer Applies to: Minnesota
Replied: 9/23/2013
Click to View More Answers: