What am I going to do if the Department of Motor Vehicles wants to speak to me about my application for a driver’s license? 4 Answers as of September 20, 2013

I got a letter from the Department of Motor Vehicles investigator. I had a license in another name I guess I was flagged by the facial recognitation technology, and they try to build a case against me seem like some lawyers are scared of these investigators because they have a high conviction rate. I know I am not going to speak to one without a lawyer if I can find one.

Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
Goodness, no real lawyer is afraid of those thugs ? where did you get that idea? And, yes, you need a lawyer to deal with this and make NO statements, comments, anything to anyone about this.
You need to hire a lawyer familiar with dealing with the DMV. This usually is a lawyer who specializes in DUI.
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law
Gregory Casale Attorney at Law | Gregory Casale
I have represented several clients on this issue. Only one lost his license for a short period, which we appealed. The others were dismissed with a warning.
Get a lawyer and then talk with them.