What am I facing for my second probation violation in New Mexico? Posted on January 23, 2011

I have been on probation since September 27 of 2010 for DWI. I violated my probation with a dirty UA (THC) in November. I was sentenced to 17 days in jail for that. Upon my release I found a job, a good job at that. After the beginning of the year my probation officer brought me in and sent me to a lab for a drug screening. I had not been using drugs but did have a couple of glasses of champagne on new years. Apparently the screening test they had me take was also an ETG test which I tested positive for. I haven't had a job most of my time on probation and I have a good one now and am in fear I will lose it. Are there any options for me other than another jail sentence? I have also started substance abuse counseling and anger management. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!