We need an aggressive Fargo divorce attorney that understands the farming industry Posted on January 06, 2011

This case involves (i) equitable distribution of land, equipment, grain, and money etc. owned by my husband and myself, and (ii) equitable distribution of land, equipment, grain etc. owned in partnership between my husband and his brother.
My husband committed adultery in the summer of 2009. He moved out of our farm residence in January 2010, and he filed for divorce in March 2010.
These are my concerns: Current attorney insists that (i) I will not get any of the land owned by the Partnership of my husband and his brother. Is this correct? Some of this "Partnership land" is better quality land/ better rental land than the land owned jointly by my husband and myself. (ii) I want education costs included in divorce agreement (iii) Spousal suppport isn't even being considered. Please advise. Thanks