Was I wrongly terminated? How? 3 Answers as of August 17, 2015

They never gave me a reason why they fired me. As well as stopped my unemployment and I have reviews and none are bad all positive.

WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
I do not have enough facts to know if you were wrongfully terminated. Georgia recognizes the doctrine of employment at will. Employment at will means that in the absence of a written contract of employment for a defined duration, an employer can terminate an employee for good cause, bad cause, a mistaken cause, or no cause at all, so long as it is not an illegal cause. Illegal causes are limited in Georgia to the EEOC/Discrimination grounds: Race, Age, Sex,National Origin, Religion, Handicap If it is not on that list, it is not protected in GA. For more information: http://sos.georgia.gov/firststop/georgia_employers.htm Denial of your unemployment is a completely separate issue. For unemployment, they presume the employer had grounds, and then look at if it is your fault. You should consult with an unemployment attorney.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
An attorney needs complete information to adequately respond.
KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
MS is an employment at will State, which means that they can terminate you for any reason that is not discriminatory. You likely were not wrongly terminated.