Was I harassed at work? Why or why not? 3 Answers as of August 26, 2015

In November 2014 I had a conversation with my regional manager. He mentioned to me that the big bosses were not happy with me. I asked why and he replied I need to at a double increase by the year end. 2 weeks after I asked to speak to him. I again asked why and he told me the same answer and that I shouldn't be telling you this but you should go out and look for another job. I've been so stressed out knowing I have to go out and look for another job. I began having anxieties, dizziness and headaches. I visited my doctor and it showed my blood pressure was really high. I explained to him why and he decided to put me out on disability until my health gets better. I was out for 3 months. Every month I have to call my boss and let him know that I will be staying out another month. As I talked with him he would say "you didn't find a job yet". I would feel so stressed out. So this happened for 2 months until it was my third month and I was OK to back to work. When I called him to let him know he said "do you want to quit and don't have it on your record or do you want to get fired and have it your record". I am to show up on Monday but 1 of my sales associates sent me a text saying that the manager from another store is taking my position. I confronted him, he replied everyone talks on Facebook don't believe it. Since I've been back he hardly communicates with me. He makes my schedule and expects my managers under me to communicate with him, like I'm not there. Would this be considered harassment?

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
It might be creating a hostile work environment. I suggest talking to your HR people.
I do not believe that this rises to an actionable harassment based on the facts as given. Generally at will employment is a voluntary relationship that continues as long as both parties wish it to, or to put another way if you are able to quit your job, your employer is able to quit you. It would be improper for your employer to dismiss you as a result of your taking the disability claim. On the other hand you must realize that the reason why you are employed just because of the productivity which you are anticipated to contribute and cannot if you are absent. I would want to see your company's disability policy and any form of employee manual before I would be able to give you a firm opinion as to what your options might be. See an attorney.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
It sounds like harassment to me also, but not all harassment is illegal. I find nothing illegal in the facts you stated. Perhaps you should find another job.