After a voluntary departure can I travel again to the US? 5 Answers as of September 24, 2012

I entered to the US using visa from Mexico, I spent 25 days in jail (California), I used a fraudulent credit card, then I was sent to ICE, after that I had a voluntary departure, my question is, can I travel again to US? Or what are my options?

Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A PC
Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A PC | Brian David Lerner
It is possible to travel to the US again, that you will need a visa and a waiver.
It will, most likely, depend on the criminal charge and whether it was a crime of moral turpitude making you inadmissible to return to the U.S. The voluntary departure alone will not prevent you from returning on a valid visa, but the criminal charge may. There is not enough information to accurately answer your question.
As long as you get a visa to come to the US you can come. The question is, will you get one? You will most certainly need a waiver providing that yours was not a crime of moral turpitude. It is going to be an uphill battle for you but technically, YES you can.
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC
LAW OFFICES OF ALAN R. DIAMATNE APLC | Alan R. Diamante
You can if something else does not disqualify you like the crime or unlawful presence.
Baughman & Wang
Baughman & Wang | Justin X. Wang
Voluntary departure means you were not removed so you will not be subject to the 10 year bar. However, your criminal conviction will have a negative impact on your visa application.