Upon filling for immigrant visa through Consular Processing, must I file both G-325A and I-130 forms? 3 Answers as of April 28, 2015

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
Please rephrase your question, the way that you posted does not make much sense. filing for an immigrant visa is done with an eye - 130 form. Therefore, I do not see the need for the I - 130 form to be filed again. The g-325a should always accompany the I - 130. So, I have no idea what you have done and if you are this confused please find an attorney to work with you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/28/2015
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
If you are petitioning for a spouse, USCIS requires the filing of an I-130 petition along with G-325A forms for both you and your spouse.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 4/28/2015
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
Yes. All family petitions require the I-130 and the I-130 requires the G-325A, one from you and one from your relative. Visit the USCIS website for the I-130 instructions and "consular processing" for additional information.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 4/28/2015
Click to View More Answers: