Upon filling for immigrant visa through Consular Processing, must I file both G-325A and I-130 forms? 3 Answers as of April 28, 2015

Please rephrase your question, the way that you posted does not make much sense. filing for an immigrant visa is done with an eye - 130 form. Therefore, I do not see the need for the I - 130 form to be filed again. The g-325a should always accompany the I - 130. So, I have no idea what you have done and if you are this confused please find an attorney to work with you.
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
If you are petitioning for a spouse, USCIS requires the filing of an I-130 petition along with G-325A forms for both you and your spouse.
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
Yes. All family petitions require the I-130 and the I-130 requires the G-325A, one from you and one from your relative. Visit the USCIS website for the I-130 instructions and "consular processing" for additional information.