Sue someone for my son's DUI? Posted on July 13, 2011

My 18yo son was at a graduation party last week where the parents served minors alcohol. Later that night driving home he was charged with a DUI. Can I sue the parents? Will this have any impact on the DUI hearing?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!