Son in the ARMY in NC wants to file here, Can he? Posted on September 07, 2010

My Son is in NC and wants to file for divorce in his home town. I know he can, but can I represent him during his divorce, cause he would have moved to KY? He has 2 daughters. We drew the divorce up ourselves but she does not want to sign it. What can we do? Should he get an attorney that can help us. Or should we do this on our own??

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: