Do I still need to go to small claims? 4 Answers as of February 17, 2012

I fell at a restaurant on Saturday after it snowed. I sprained my big toe and the doctor put me on 1 week bed rest with my toe elevated. I have suffered a great deal of pain, on crutches for a few days and I am having a difficult time managing my 3 year old, although my husband and 17 year old help. They have school and work. Is that a case for attorney to pursue or would I need to do small claims?

Lutwin & Lutwin, LLP | Joel M. Lutwin
It depends on whether or not the injury is permanent. If not go to small claims.
The Law Office of Stephen R. Chesley, LLC
The Law Office of Stephen R. Chesley, LLC | Stephen R. Chesley
A lawyer should be contact to discuss the facts of your case. Based on the facts that you presented not enough information is provided.then could it be determined as to how wyer to determine both how the accident occurred and what your injuries are. You should discuss what caused you to fall and what medical treatment you are receiving.
This claim is too small even for small claims. Also, liability is questionable. Forget it.
Bruce Plesser | Bruce Plesser
Yours is a viable personal injury case for a lawyer and not small claims.