Since my photos were taken down from her page and disowned by her, do I have the right to do whatever I wish with them? 1 Answers as of September 24, 2014

I just have a legal question for you, I hope it won’t take up more than a moment of your time. I had a photo done by a photographer. It was posted to her Facebook profile for her business and she tagged it to my profile. It was stolen via the internet and posted to websites without her or my permission. After she reported it, it was taken down from the sites. She deleted it from her page. I asked her for the other photos of me from the shoot and she refused. Now my question is not for the other photos, but do I now own the rights to the photo of me, right?

Webb IP Law Group
Webb IP Law Group | Jason P Webb
The photographer owns them unless you have a written signed agreement from her saying otherwise.