Since I'm approved by DACA, what do I need to carry with me if I would like to fly from one state to another state? 5 Answers as of March 31, 2015

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
A current official ID of some kind, like a Driver's License.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/31/2015
Penn Law
Penn Law | Gigi Penn
You should be able to travel freely within the US with no immigration issues, but just in case (and as good practice), carry the USCIS letter that shows you were approved for DACA.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 3/31/2015
Natty Shafer Law
Natty Shafer Law | Nathaniel Shafer
A legal form of ID should be enough.
Answer Applies to: Utah
Replied: 3/31/2015
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny
Law Offices of Svetlana Boukhny | Svetlana Boukhny
Within the US, there is no immigration control so you can travel with any government issued ID anyway.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/31/2015
Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak (NPZ) Law Group, P.C. | David Nachman
You should have an employment authorization document from the USCIS that you can carry with you when you travel. In addition, it would be a good idea for you to carry the approval notice.
Answer Applies to: New Jersey
Replied: 3/31/2015
Click to View More Answers: