Since I suffer from negative side effects after years of taking Seroquel can I sue its makers successfully? 9 Answers as of June 12, 2015

I started taking Seroquel at 400 mg, and then dropped to 200 mg. Now, I have short-term memory loss, have a hard time telling time. My body is also suffering from extreme jerking motions I want to sue because of how much I have to suffer through.

Can you find a doctor to testify that your symptoms are due to Seroquel?
I have no idea if that is a side effect or not, when you noticed or should have noticed the problem, if the manufacturer had a warning about those side effects, etc. You have to see some local medical malpractice, anti-drug attorneys and find out whether they think you have a case that is worth pursuing.
Suing successfully is asking one to predict the future, and, unfortunately, I can't do that. However, I would suggest you do some homework and get on the internet to learn the profile of a successful case. Look for lawyers handling such cases and consider consulting one or more.
Winning a case of this sort requires considerable expense: you will need one or more expert witnesses who can testify to a reasonable degree of professional certainty that the Seroquel is the cause of your side effects. Your own physician will probably testify that he or she warned you about the major side effects or else that never complained over the years about these side effects. Or else stopped complaining after the dose was reduced. There are a number of other drugs which could have been substituted for the Seroquel. It's a hard row to hoe. Despite what the media try to show. winning a major settlement or judgment takes a lot of work, and often a lot of expense. Consult a lawyer experienced in products liability and medical malpractice. But I think you'll hear much the same thing. In any event, such a lawyer may be aware of other legal actions involving Seroquel.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C.
The Law Offices of Russell Gregory, P.C. | Russell Gregory
Yes, there are lawsuits regarding Seroquel. Your matter may well be pursuable. The details of your experience and injuries would have to be fully discussed, in order to determine a strategy for proceeding.