Shouldn’t I get a copy of all the evidence submitted for a trial? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

Family law, stay away order to enforce parental alienation. Five years later at the end of order, he tried to extend it by telling lies that I contacted him. My PD is not on my side. He states my number is not on either phone record also that for a second accusation on different date. I was on the phone for an hour and yet still has to every time we speak mention it doesn't prove I'm innocent or it doesn't mean I didn't do it. I think he personally knows the person making up these lies and his number might be on the record because he acts like my ex's lawyer not mine. He says there is a voicemail I left when that's just not true but I have no copy or proof. Pretrial was today and they did not dismiss.

Perhaps you should spend some money and hire a private attorney.