Shouldn't he have to pay for the abortion? 1 Answers as of August 24, 2016

I was casually seeing someone while separated from my husband. I've been told I'm infertile after trying 10 years. He said he was too, exploded testicle during a car accident, and scar tissue. Well, I just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant, and he dumped me right after I found out. With my health and treatments, any baby I have will be likely to be severely disabled. And it's not good for my health, trying could kill us both. On top of that, I'm disabled and fighting SSI for benefits. It's been 8 years, and 5 hearings, so I'm hoping. But in the meanwhile, I'm broke completely. If not for my husband and mother in law being generous and helping, I'd be living in my car. My point is I don't have a job, healthcare, and he lied to me. I'm paying in ways he'll never have to, but he is just as responsible as I am.

Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
No, he does not have to pay. He has no legal obligations. You can get a low cost abortion at Planned Parenthood.