Should one declare a scholarship for tax purposes and how? Posted on February 08, 2011

I am an unemployed person who took a diploma program (full time) for 6 months, paid a part of tuition fee(himself/herself). The rest to the full amount of the program it has been offered as a scholarship (no cash value).

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: