Should I tell my employer that I am pregnant? How? 4 Answers as of August 24, 2015

I was just hired for a job today. I am a single mom. But I am also currently five months pregnant. How or when should I tell my future employer that I am pregnant?

WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
I know of no law in GA that governs when you must tell them, or even if you must tell them. Do you not think they will figure it out eventually? (If and when you start showing.) If you are not in GA, resubmit your question, and identify your state.
KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
I suggest you inform the HR Department. You would be eligible for Family Medical Leave at some point.
May as well, they will figure it out sooner than later.
Fox & Fox, S.C. | Richard F. Rice
Since you must started a new job, you probably won't have the right to pregnancy leave, etc. So you would need to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of when to tell your new employer although if you are in doubt the tell your employer asap.