Should I take legal action against my forger employer? How? 4 Answers as of August 20, 2015

What should I do if I filed for unemployment but was denied because my employer didn't have me noted as working? Didn't get unemployment for 3 months though I should have because employer didn't have me written down for working as long as I did. Should I take legal action against him?

KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
If you have concrete evidence showing when you worked for the company, like pay stubs, then you could see if an attorney would take your case. However, I don't see a lot of damages. Maybe small claims court.
WILLIAM L SANDERS, ATTORNEY AT LAW | William L. Sanders
You should consult with an attorney in person, since your stated facts make no sense to me. If unemployment was denied because employer didn't have me noted as working, you should have appealed that decision.
I would have to examine the circumstances, but it is quite possible you would not be receiving any significant amount more in unemployment compensation or benefits and therefore not be able to gain sufficiently to support the cost of the litigation. As for his dishonesty, I would suspect that your case has already alerted the unemployment compensation people that there may be some improper activities and underreporting which will cause him to be audited. That is his concern, and unless it affects you, not something that you need do.
Alena Shautsova
Alena Shautsova | Alena Shautsova
Absolutely. If you in fact were working there, you should be taking a legal action.